New Jersey School Retreat VenueWe Love New Jersey Students!
New Jersey School Retreat Benefits
Teenagers can benefit from school retreats in a variety of ways that lead to personal and spiritual growth. During private school retreats, students discover new ways to reduce stress and achieve a new degree of tranquility. A retreat will not only relieve tension, but it will also provide your kid with the opportunity to form meaningful relationships with other students and a sense of belonging in the school community.
New Jersey Teens Love Us!
Teenagers, more than anybody else, require time apart from the demands of life. Retreats are frequently tranquil settings where students can engage in new ways with nature, friendships, spirituality, and personal growth.
School Trips Packages
Pocono Valley offers 5 outstanding student packages to choose from! Whether it’s a single day or overnight stay, we have a package for your school trip. Located 90 miles from New York City and Philadelphia, we offer a wide variety of fun and exciting activities geared for students of all ages. We take pride in providing a unique combination of fun and educational experiences.
Pocono Valley’s experienced staff are stationed at each activity to ensure a great time for everyone! Delicious food is served buffet style in our beautiful dining rooms.
For more of our exciting activities visit our ACTIVITIES page.
New Jersey school retreat benefits:
- Practice communication – School retreats provide chances for students to participate in conversations, meet new people, settle problems, and get to know their school community before the academic year begins. Some school retreats even offer opportunities for students to give lectures, perform, and work on their daily journal writing.
- Deepen faith — Many religion-based private school retreats incorporate chapel, prayer, mediation, solitary time in nature, and rest to build a focus on purpose and meaning.
- Rest and rejuvenation – Teenagers, like everyone else, require time to rest and revitalize before tackling the demands of the academic year. A retreat provides an opportunity for people to contemplate, set personal objectives, reduce stress, and find a sense of serenity. With the rise in anxiety and depression among teenagers, it is becoming increasingly important to give opportunities for unwinding and learning stress-reduction techniques, such as retreats.
- Learn about cooperation and leadership – Most retreats provide opportunities for students to work in groups and develop leadership abilities. Students may be asked to organize a project or lead an activity, such as a sport or physical exercise. Receiving this type of leadership training in middle or high school can help students prepare for college while also teaching them real-world management skills.
Ready to book your New Jersey school retreat?
We have everything you need to make your school retreat a success.
- Daily accommodations up to 5,000 guests
- Overnight accommodations up to 800
- Custom menus for all meals from hamburgers to lobster
- 80 newly renovated cabins
- 10,000 sq. ft. fully staffed kitchen
- Indoor & outdoor dining
- 25,000 sq. ft. indoor space
- 7,000 sq. ft. gymnasium space
- Auditoriums, breakout and presentation rooms
- Lakeside DJ
- Event programming
A few of the great companies that have enjoyed Pocono Valley!
300 Camp Akiba Road
Stroudsburg, PA 18360